RCW Energy Services
Updated: Feb 15 2013
||Operations Manager, Water Transfer Operations, Leadership, Operations Management
||Midland, TX, US
||Full Time Salaried Employee
Closed - No longer accepting applications
RCW Energy Services, LLC is a leading, well respected and established water transfer service company in the oil and gas exploration and production industry that has an immediate opening for a qualified Regional Operations Manager with a proven track record in leading and developing workforce teams. This position rewards leaders with competitive pay, benefits and opportunity for growth.
Summary: The Regional Operations Manager is responsible for all aspects of the business including but not limited to safety, operations, revenue, costs, profitability through leadership and management of all equipment, facilities and personnel.
Essential Job Functions and Accountabilities:
• Final responsibility for delivery of superior quality service to our customers.
• Have a thorough working knowledge of the high capacity water transfer industry from water sourcing through frac completion.
• Uphold and enforce employee compliance with all company safety policies and procedures.
• Promote ethical behavior in all aspects of the business and lead by example.
• Achieve financial and quality goals of the region.
• Coordinates operational activities within the region.
• Support sales with quote/RFP process and maintenance of great customer relationships.
• Promote company policies, procedures and standards for operations.
• Resolve conflicts or grievances between employees through the use of corrective or preventative actions or progressive discipline.
• Enhance operational methods and techniques.
• Responsible for hiring the most qualified and effective personnel for the region.
• Responsible for region personnel meeting all training requirements.
• Monitor and evaluate region personnel.
• Conduct semi-annual one-on-one employee evaluations.
• Monitor all aspects of business that have an impact on the region.
• Communicate effectively to all employees, vendors, and customers verbally and in writing with proper use of language and grammar.
• Ability to present monthly and quarterly results clearly and professionally.
• Basic to moderate computer skills in Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
• Works well under pressure with minimum supervision.
Preferred but not mandatory qualifications:
• Have a thorough knowledge and contacts within the Permian Basin Area.
• Previous experience in building teams.
• Lay Flat experience a plus.
• The Region Operations Manager is responsible for the supervision of all employees within their area of authority.
Education and/or Experience
• Requires an Associate or Bachelor's Degree
• 4-8 years of progressive operations experience in oilfield related industry to include three years management or supervisory experience or the equivalent thereof.
This Position Is Closed to New Applicants
This position is no longer open for new applications. Either the position has expired or was removed because it was filled.
However, there are thousands of other great jobs to be found on Rigzone.
Similar Jobs Currently Available