Updated: Feb 8 2013
||Executive, Operations Manager, Petroleum Engineering, Drilling, Completions, Production, Operations, Completions, Management, Executive, Well Design
||Bachelors/3-5 yr Degree
||Oklahoma City, OK, US
||Full Time Salaried Employee
Closed - No longer accepting applications
Our client a growing independent oil & gas exploration & production company that is very active in the shale plays in the Rocky Mountians is searching for a Senior Operations Manager. This person will have responsibility for the leadership and oversight of all of the companies operating areas. This will include drilling, completions, production, operations, construction, and all of the logistics. This person will be responsible for budgets and setting operational goals.
The person in the job will:
- Direct and supervise the overall goal of meeting forecasted expectations
- Provide leadership in the development of tactical plans to maintain the systems for day to day field operations
- Manages the design of drilling, completion, stimulation, testing, and work-over activities
- Preparation of cost estimates and AFE's
- Budget responsibilities
- Manage a minimum of 3 direct reports and multiple in-direct reports
- Report directly to the leader of the company
- Bachelors Degree in Engineering
- 15 plus years of industry experience
- Experience in the Rockies is a big plus, but an absolute must is experience in unconventional plays
- Proven track record of successful drilling and completions in unconventional plays
- Proven leadership skills
Must be authorized to work for any employer in the United States.
This Position Is Closed to New Applicants
This position is no longer open for new applications. Either the position has expired or was removed because it was filled.
However, there are thousands of other great jobs to be found on Rigzone.
Similar Jobs Currently Available