Swift Worldwide Resources
Updated: Feb 15 2013
||Bachelors/3-5 yr Degree
||competitive salary, benefits, bonuses
||Berwick, LA, US
||Full Time Salaried Employee
Closed - No longer accepting applications
Manager Operations (Drilling) - Berwick, La
A leading provider of flow equipment products, systems and services to worldwide oil, gas and process industries. Leveraging its global manufacturing, engineering and sales and service network this company works with drilling contractors, oil & gas producers, pipeline operators, refiners and other process owners to control, direct, adjust, process, measure and compress pressures and flows.
Group: Drilling Systems
- Responsible for managing the day-to-day manufacturing activities primarily of riser tools, diverter systems and high pressure riser, supervision of fabrication, assemble & test activities, industrial engineering, and maintenance personnel, providing technical advice to employees, identifying and developing plans to improve delivery performance, quality and safety;
- Assisting in training and motivating employees, striving to meet plant goals and administering employee appraisals and/or disciplinary measures.
- Provides adequate resources and/or personnel as required.
- Keeps the Plant Manager apprised of all matters affecting the facility's ability to meet customer requirements and plant goals.
- Monitors financial measurements and promotes ''quality'' and HSE values.
- Performs other duties as may be assigned.
- College Degree
- Five years experience in manufacturing environment.
- Six Sigma a plus
- Must be able to work well with and communicate well with other employees at all levels.
- Must be team oriented, self motivated and able to motivate those working with and for this position.
- Must be able to communicate well with others.
- Must work with the mindset that HSE is top priority with delivery and quality
Benefits and Features:
- Competitive Salary
- Excellent Benefits package including 401k
- Exceptional bonus incentive plans
This Position Is Closed to New Applicants
This position is no longer open for new applications. Either the position has expired or was removed because it was filled.
However, there are thousands of other great jobs to be found on Rigzone.
Similar Jobs Currently Available