Lufkin Industries Inc
Updated: Feb 11 2013
||Sales and Marketing, Technical Sales, Account Management, Oil Field Sales Experience
||Bachelors/3-5 yr Degree
||Bakersfield, TX, US
||Full Time Salaried Employee
Closed - No longer accepting applications
Develops and maintains extensive customer contact to efficiently facilitate outside sales levels that are appropriate for Oilfield Automation market activity.
• Develop prospective customer lists for uses as sales leads. Prospective customers are derived from business directories, industry
contacts, fellow employees, etc.
• Meet with regular and prospective customers in sales territories to fulfill quotas, and goals.
• Develop price quotes, credit terms, and sales contacts for orders obtained.
• Prepare periodic sales report showing sales volume and potential sales.
• Review market analyses to determine customer needs, volume potential, price schedules, and discount rates to maintain good
customer relations and to enhance LUFKIN's image.
• Estimate product delivery dates based on a knowledge of company's production and delivery schedules.
• Special projects as assigned.
• Bachelor's degree or equivalent; or four to six years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and
experience in sales and marketing.
• Excellent communication and organizational skills to deal effectively with customers.
• Excellent knowledge of Oil Field Automation's products and services.
• Problem-solving ability to respond to common inquiries or complaints from customers.
• Insurance (Medical, Dental, Vision, Life, Dependent Life), 401K, Paid Vacation, Holiday Pay, Scholarships, Tuition Assistance,
This Position Is Closed to New Applicants
This position is no longer open for new applications. Either the position has expired or was removed because it was filled.
However, there are thousands of other great jobs to be found on Rigzone.
Similar Jobs Currently Available