Updated: Mar 25 2013
||Sales and Marketing
||Bachelors/3-5 yr Degree
||Houston, TX, US
||Full Time Salaried Employee
Closed - No longer accepting applications
Start your career with a growing company and find out why Dice was voted a Top Work Place in 2012!
Rigzone, a Dice Holdings, Inc. service, is a leading online resource for the oil and gas industry delivering news, data, and career services.
When you become a Rigzone team member, you join a company that values their loyal and enthusiastic employees by providing them a competitive salary, great benefits, including a 401(k) match, generous paid time off, casual dress, wellness program, fitness club reimbursement, tuition reimbursement, and more. Learn more about the benefits of Dice, directly from our employees, by visiting www.dice.com/workatdice.
Our teams are growing and our Marketing Department has an immediate need for an Associate Marketing Coordinator in our Houston, TX office. As a Marketing Coordinator you will be responsible for coordinating general marketing efforts and the quality and quantity of customer leads provided to the Rigzone sales force.
In this position you will:
- Execute and format list pulls from the CRM system for email marketing campaigns
- Generate lists using 3rd party lead generation tools and applications
- Gain understanding of Rigzone's customer segments and leverage this understanding to segment and pull targeted lists
- Analytical skills to pull, rate, and analyze leads to ensure quality accounts are added to existing systems
- Develop, maintain, and disseminate tracking, reporting, and analysis on core job responsibilities
- Load and deploy email campaigns in the lead management system
- Schedule and implement banner advertising and coordinate e-marketing tactics
- Coordinate printed marketing and event marketing materials with vendors
- Proactively communicate project status to all stakeholders
- Provide varied assistance to others inside and outside marketing initiatives
- Degree educated or equivalent
- Excellent computer skills including Microsoft Office products and Internet research
- Ability to work in a focused and effective manner within a team
- Solid organizational skills
- SalesForce experience is a plus, but not required
- Basic HTML knowledge
- Ability to generate information quickly, with minimal errors
- Ability to develop and maintain reports
- Capable of providing analysis and insight via analytics
Dice is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Reference, Background, and Credit Checks Required.
This Position Is Closed to New Applicants
This position is no longer open for new applications. Either the position has expired or was removed because it was filled.
However, there are thousands of other great jobs to be found on Rigzone.
Similar Jobs Currently Available