Axis Well Technology Ltd
Updated: Feb 15 2013
||Subsea Engineering, Well Servicing & Testing, Workover or Completion, Well Services, Testing, Completions, Work-overs, Subsea Well Interventions, LWIV, intervention vessel
||St Johns, Canada
||Full Time Contractor
Closed - No longer accepting applications
Axis Well Technology is a leading Oil & Gas Industry Well Engineering consultancy specialising in the provision of well Engineering expertise and experienced qualified personnel for our valued clients around the world. We are currently accepting applications for:
LWIV Well Intervention Engineer
Offshore, Newfoundland, Canada - Project for a Major Canadian Oil & Gas operating company
Critical Job Experience required:
• Minimum of 15 yrs experience in a variety of completion, intervention, well testing activities.
• Must have experience of working and intervention techniques on Subsea wells
• Minimum of 10 yrs experience with floating completion, intervention or LWIV
• Must have a minimum of 5 yrs experience as a Team Leader or Supervisor
• Detailed understanding & knowledge of all equipment and techniques related to LWIV operations and planning as well as NORSOK guidelines considered an asset.
• Must have strong leadership & interpersonal skills
• Responsible for supervising Well Intervention teams comprising different disciplines & personnel
• Must demonstrate ability to be a leader in areas of health, safety & environment.
• Ensure subsea well intervention operations are conducted according to client specifications and adhering to all legislative Canadian government rules and regulations
• Supervision of safe and efficient well intervention and other related activities
• Only qualified respondents shall be contacted for follow-up. This position is 28/28 day offshore rotating assignment with detailed planning work in the office before operations begin
This Position Is Closed to New Applicants
This position is no longer open for new applications. Either the position has expired or was removed because it was filled.
However, there are thousands of other great jobs to be found on Rigzone.
Similar Jobs Currently Available