Swift World Wide Resources
Updated: Feb 15 2013
||Budget / Cost Control, Cost Engineer, Project Controls, SAP
||Midland, TX, US
Closed - No longer accepting applications
The position is responsible for establishing and maintaining interfaces with key stakeholders of the individual projects, the development and maintenance of controls systems to support contracting strategies, and contract administration, and the provision of accurate and timely reports.
Some of the key roles and responsibilities of the Project Controls Position would include:
• Provides support for preparation of Business Plans, Appropriation Requests etc.
• Continuously monitors business performance and gives advice on status and corrective actions.
• Maintains control systems utilizing appropriate cost and scheduling software applications for the project and key contracts.
• Develops reporting methods and generate reports on a regular basis;
• Interacts frequently with the Project Team Leads on tracking performance against budget and schedule.
• Develops and maintains staffing and manpower plans, Project budgets, contract plans, etc.;
• Supervises cost analyst(s) and planner/scheduler(s) if necessary.
• Coordinates project Estimates, Cost and Scheduling/Planning activities.
• Interfaces with suppliers/contractors and project team to maintain information for overall schedule coordination;
• Provides early indication of project trends and controls changes to budget and schedule.
• Prepares project budget forecasts, and routine cost/schedule reports.
• Interfaces with Finance group and third parties for monthly accruals.
• Develops interface with cost control systems and COMPANY financial systems;
• Assists with project estimating, cost engineering, planning and scheduling.
• Designs and implements project control systems for projects and project portfolio;
• Interfaces closely with the Finance Group in the Business Unit to leverage enterprise accounting systems to provide project related input into budgets and reports;
• Provides mentoring to other project personnel;
• Provide support on updating business plan and capital tracking spreadsheets
• Able to maneuver in SAP and/or Wellview, excellent in creating Excel spreadsheets
This Position Is Closed to New Applicants
This position is no longer open for new applications. Either the position has expired or was removed because it was filled.
However, there are thousands of other great jobs to be found on Rigzone.
Similar Jobs Currently Available