Updated: Oct 4 2013
||Mechanical Engineering, Petroleum Engineering, Sales and Marketing
||Bachelors/3-5 yr Degree
||Houston, TX, US
||Full Time Salaried Employee
Closed - No longer accepting applications
Halliburton is recruiting for its Multilateral Technology (MLT) division.
We need energetic, dynamic individuals who are not afraid of a challenge. The MLT team is a small group of well-rounded, diverse and technically strong engineers that support global operations and promote the use of advanced ML technology.
The MLT division needs engineers with background in completions engineering, well intervention or intelligent well control. Consider this job as a Product Champion for Multilateral Completions Systems. In this capacity, you will provide technical expertise and coordinate the interfaces of product development, testing, commercialization and improvement for MLT applications globally. You will also write technical content, and review, edit and approve materials developed by other personnel.
The incumbent's duties will include but not be limited to supporting the strategy execution of the MLT Product Line by managing all phases of a Multilateral System's lifespan following LIFECYCLE principles.
Typical tasks are:
• Ensure strategy targets are translated into technology-deliverables.
• Draft business cases for product developments
• Facilitate stage gate reviews
• Ensure development projects stay within budget
• Organize and facilitate data recording and evaluation during product development
• Drive component standardization and system optimization
• Create and maintain standard operating procedures and template BHA sheets
• Develop & deliver training content
• Create and maintain system data sheets and presentations
• Plan and support market launches
• Prioritization of product development projects
• Ensure new developments are practical and field-ready.
• Ensure supplier base is properly set up to support system commercialization.
The position is based in Houston with some international travel.
Requirements include an undergraduate degree in Petroleum or Mechanical Engineering and at least 5 years of industry experience with positions held in Field Operations, Business Development or Technology Development as it relates to the Oil & Gas Industry.
This Position Is Closed to New Applicants
This position is no longer open for new applications. Either the position has expired or was removed because it was filled.
However, there are thousands of other great jobs to be found on Rigzone.
Similar Jobs Currently Available