Updated: Feb 7 2013
||Fabrication, QA / QC / Inspection, ISO Manufacturing, ASME Code, API
||Bachelors/3-5 yr Degree
||Houston, TX, US
Closed - No longer accepting applications
The main responsibility of this position is to define and monitor the quality requirements associated with the development of a strategic business relationship with "green" customer. This position plays a key support role in the "demand creation" activities associated with this customer. This position should actively promote a "whatever in takes" attitude throughout the Ameriforge organization for this target customer.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
• Acts as primary point of communication for all day-to-day quality matters with customer quality teams and AFG facilities related to meeting key program requirements
• Assists in identifying and developing cross-facility processes to ensure that final product requirements are understood and the necessary quality information is shared with site quality organizations to effectively manage and deliver operational requirements.
• Collaborate with Sr. Program Manager(s) in support of quotation and contract review processes for all key programs
• Review customer Quality Plan for all turnkey programs and work with 3rd party inspector & customer to verify requirements. Communicate requirements to multiple AFG facilities. Acts as go-to person to address any questions that may arise.
• Documents and coordinates data book management system across multiple AFG facilities to ensure content is complete and able to be retrieved and delivered for each project.
• Resolve component, sub-assembly and assembly level NCR's with customer MRB manager and coordinate internal repair plans with AFG facilities.
• Maintain all relevant project data on Sales N: drive. Complete necessary communication relative to document revisions.
• Primary manager of drive to meet key customer service metric for respective product areas:
o 0 NCR's
• Manage and maintain key performance reports to support senior management requirements.
• Supports and participates in the organization's continuous improvement program.
• Other special projects and duties as assigned.
• Knowledge of manufacturing, quality and business processes. Ability to evaluate and define process improvement opportunities to facilitate demand creation and / or demand fulfillment actions.
• Exceptional communications skills, written and verbal.
• Handles confidential and proprietary information in a manner that meets Ameriforge requirements and obligations.
• Ability to evaluate drawings, designs, specifications and manufacturing processes.
• Ability to work under pressure of schedules and deadlines.
• Ability to understand and use basic mathematics.
• Follows company policies and procedures.
Educational Requirements or Experience:
• Undergraduate degree required
• Practical experience in an ISO manufacturing environment
• 2-5 years of experience in related field preferred.
This Position Is Closed to New Applicants
This position is no longer open for new applications. Either the position has expired or was removed because it was filled.
However, there are thousands of other great jobs to be found on Rigzone.
Similar Jobs Currently Available