Updated: Mar 11 2013
||Budget / Cost Control, Project Controls
||Bachelors/3-5 yr Degree
||Houston- North West, TX, US
||Full Time Salaried Employee
Closed - No longer accepting applications
My team is currently working with a great client of ours who is looking to hire on a Sr. Project Controls Analyst. They are asking for interviews to be scheduled by the end of this week.
• As part of Project Development Group, mainly work on FPSO/FSO Proposal Projects coordinating Project Controls related issues.
• Supports the Project Proposal Team by maintaining an effective Project Controls System which includes Cost Estimating, Resource Planning and Allocation System, Project Proposal Cost Tracking, Evaluation, and Reporting, Project Communication, and Contract / Subcontract Review.
• Maintain/develop existing Project Controls related procedures and practices, standard terms and conditions, tracking methods and tools and current and future business requirements.
• Provides assistance to Project Team to ascertain cause of significant deviations from planned performance, requirements and/or milestones. Assists in the development of action plans to correct unfavorable performance or to take advantage of unusually favorable performance trends.
• Coordinating FPSO/FSO CAPEX and OPEX Estimating, including Risk Analysis.
• Establishes and maintains a control system to evaluate, monitor, track, forecast and report project costs, cash flow and percent complete project status accounting.
• Maintains and suggests improvement in a common set of terms and conditions to be used for project related requests for quotations and/or procurement activities.
• Ensures compliance with change order administration and cost development including visibility, status tracking/reporting, acceptance status, and resolution of aging, unresolved or unaccepted change orders.
• Supervise a Project Controls Team for a specific FPSO/FSO Proposal Project.
• Bachelor's degree in a technical field (experience in lieu of degree may be accepted).
• Thirteen to Fifteen years of Project Controls / Cost Controls experience involving engineering, procurement and construction of major capital projects.
• Working knowledge of Marine Oilfield Equipment Engineering, Project Management; Quality Assurance (including ISO principles); Fabrication Processes; Customs, Government/Industry Regulations and Traffic; Offshore and Shipyard Installations and Operations; Procurement; Customer and Vendor Contract and Sub-Contract Development, Review, Administration and Negotiation.
• Working experience on Project Risk Analysis - knowledge of "@Risk" software is a plus.
• Must be computer literate, have knowledge with planning and scheduling techniques, analytical processing of cause and effect relationships; procedures and specification development (technical and commercial); contract development.
• Must have good oral and written communication, negotiation, conflict resolution, and team building and motivation skills.
This Position Is Closed to New Applicants
This position is no longer open for new applications. Either the position has expired or was removed because it was filled.
However, there are thousands of other great jobs to be found on Rigzone.
Similar Jobs Currently Available