G & H Diversified
Updated: Feb 8 2013
||Houston, TX, US
||Full Time Salaried Employee
Closed - No longer accepting applications
Day Shift (7am - 5pm) Flexibility to stay late, occasionally, if needed
We are looking for a proactive, hardworking and diligent shipping supervisor who has good experience undertaking the following:
- Lead, train and supervise a diverse shipping team of 3-4 employees
- Prioritize shipments based on a company backlog
- Understan when to delegate or elevate when issues need attention
- Packing parts in an efficient, safe and secure manner
- Ability to access, input, and retrieve data from the company database
- Comfort and experience using hammers, drills, and saws to build custom crates, pallets
- Ability to lift (40) lbs. safely to a height of 6 feet.
- Willingness to work extended hours if necessary
- Good written and oral communication skills
- Knows how to use Microsoft Word and Excel
- Understands the value of staying productive and working as a team
Bottom Line - We are looking for a bright, safe, and productive shipping supervisor who comes to work ON TIME every day with a positive attitude, ready to help our team succeed.
- Competitive Pay
- Air-conditioned Shop
- Medical/Dental/Vision benefits and 401K match
- Overtime is available
- Must be able to pass a criminal background check and a drug test.
- Must be legal US citizen or resident.
Reply with your resume and work/wage history attached.
This Position Is Closed to New Applicants
This position is no longer open for new applications. Either the position has expired or was removed because it was filled.
However, there are thousands of other great jobs to be found on Rigzone.
Similar Jobs Currently Available