SOS Staffing Services
Updated: Jan 30 2013
||Well Control, Well Site Supervisor, Workover or Completion
||Bachelors/3-5 yr Degree
||Houston, TX, US
||Full Time Salaried Employee
Closed - No longer accepting applications
Well Control Specialist
Job Title: Well Control Specialist
Pay: $90-120K DOE
Position Type: Direct Hire
Great opportunity with a world class oil and gas company!
Supervises assigned staff and is also responsible for performing calculations and making assessments on well control problems both onsite and from the office. Responsible for company assets on location.
- Prepare for and respond to all well control issues
- Maintains appropriate reports and documentation of well site activities
- Provid Technical support on location as required by customer
- Assures that adequate supplies and equipment are present at well site at all times
- Special international and domestic projects
- 15-20 years experience in wellsite operations
- Must have 2 years experience in Emergency Response Planning/Drills or Offshore Platform/Rig Audits
- Bachelor degree in Engineering
This Position Is Closed to New Applicants
This position is no longer open for new applications. Either the position has expired or was removed because it was filled.
However, there are thousands of other great jobs to be found on Rigzone.
Similar Jobs Currently Available