Updated: Jan 28 2013
||Electronics Tech, Instrumentation Technologist, Electrical, Instrumentation, Controls, Technician, Compressor Stations, Pipeline, Midstream, Gas Plant, Process Plant, Processing, Natural Gas, Installation, Repair, Calibration, Troubleshooting, Preventative Maintenance
||$27-35/hr Depending on Experience
||Northern Wyoming, WY, US
||Full Time Salaried Employee
Closed - No longer accepting applications
- Full]time, direct hire field-based role in northern Wyoming.
- Reporting directly to the Maintenance Foreman
- Compensation of $27-35/hr base, excellent benefits and OT
Stellar Recruitment is partnered with a Leading Natural Gas Service Company involved in gathering, transporting and treating natural gas. Due to a recent promotion, our client is seeking an experienced I&E Technician to provide high-quality maintenance services at gas processing plants, compressor stations and other oil and gas facilities.
Key duties will include but are not limited to:
- Installation, repair, troubleshooting, calibration, and preventative maintenance on electrical and pneumatic equipment including PLC, DCS and SIS systems
- Apply and follow all applicable codes and safety standards
- Ensure safe and efficient operation of all assigned IC&E equipment
- Troubleshoot and repair motor control centers, distribution systems, motors, etc.
To be considered for this position, you will possess the following:
- Minimum of 4 years previous midstream experience
- Ability to travel regularly within company asset geographic territory
- Availability to be on call 24hr/day, 7days/week as needed.
- Ability to read and understand drawings, PFDs and P&IDs
This Position Is Closed to New Applicants
This position is no longer open for new applications. Either the position has expired or was removed because it was filled.
However, there are thousands of other great jobs to be found on Rigzone.
Similar Jobs Currently Available