Updated: Feb 18 2013
||Civil Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Structural Engineering
||Bachelors/3-5 yr Degree
||Houston, TX, US
Closed - No longer accepting applications
Cenergy is the most dependable source of workforce solutions in the oil and gas industry. We provide specialized energy personnel, safety services, inspection solutions, logistics optimization and vendor management. We're dedicated to delivering the right people, with the right knowledge and experience, anywhere in the world.
Partnering with our client, we are currently searching for a Civil/Structural Engineer 4.
- Jetties & wharfs design, construction & maintenance
- In-river geotechnical requirements for coastal marine work
- Maximum displacement studies for marine facilities
- Morphological studies sedimentation & erosion
- Mooring simulations studies for facilities design and assessment
- Flood protection; design, construction & maintenance
- Dredging for navigation; design & execution
- Dredging spoils disposal; site assessments & execution
- Cooling & Firewater water intake and outfall structures design, construction and maintenance
- Marine loading arms, ESD systems and emergency release systems design, construction and maintenance
- Eligible to work for any employer in the United States without visa sponsorship
- Please upload a copy of all required certifications and training
- Must be able to work independently under consultant's own direction
- Client only interested in results attained
- Coastal Marine Civil Engineer with MS degree in Coastal Engineer with 5 years experience OR BS in Civil Engineering with 10 years experience in coastal marine civil engineering
This Position Is Closed to New Applicants
This position is no longer open for new applications. Either the position has expired or was removed because it was filled.
However, there are thousands of other great jobs to be found on Rigzone.
Similar Jobs Currently Available