Patterson-UTI Drilling Company LLC
Updated: Feb 1 2013
||Inventory Control, Materials Management
||Eighty Four, PA, US
Closed - No longer accepting applications
The Enterprise Asset Management (EAM) Technician reports to the Equipment & Yard Supervisor (EYS) or the Regional Maintenance Manager (RMM) and is responsible for processing all EAM transactions for the region. The EAM Technician will periodically travel to yard or field locations to gather, or validate information or conduct EAM related training to field personnel.
- Process all material and equipment transfers within the region using Oracle EAM software via designated computer workstation
- Create Authorizations for Expenditures (AFE's) for required equipment
- Create, process, and complete maintenance work orders and assist others in the organization with similar tasks using Oracle EAM software
- Modify EAM equipment records as required or requested
- Update and report on EAM maintenance records, meters and documents
- Initiate ''lost in hole'' billing process (upon notification received from transfer process) including coordination of follow up actions to proactively resolve issues
- High school diploma, certificate or equivalent is required
- Strong computer background with Oracle experience preferred
- Work order creation, processing, and data tracking experience
- Knowledge of drilling equipment preferred
- Proficiency with written and email communication including use of MS Office (Word, Excel, etc.) and related computer functions
This Position Is Closed to New Applicants
This position is no longer open for new applications. Either the position has expired or was removed because it was filled.
However, there are thousands of other great jobs to be found on Rigzone.
Similar Jobs Currently Available