Updated: Jan 29 2013
||HSE Manager / Advisor
||Full Time Salaried Employee
Closed - No longer accepting applications
*Must be legally entitled to work in Canada, all International candidates, thank you for your interest but you will not be considered at this time.
HSE Training Coordinator
Oil and Gas
Lutech Resources is actively perusing HSE Training Coordinator with our client's operations team. Reporting to the Company HSE Corporate Manager, the successful candidate will assist in all HSE Training activities for the company and those functions related to Safety when required. Daily administration, maintenance and management of the company's Training needs and planning will be paramount through and in support of our field, office and warehouse staff in a cooperative, positive and proactive manner.
- Maintaining, issuing and instructing workers on the care, use and maintenance of Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) as requiredDeveloping, coordinating and implementing the site specific emergency response plans
- Assisting or aiding in the development of site specific safe work plans, policies, procedures, practices, job hazard analysis(JHA) SAF 105 - Extra Hazardous and Repair work, and communicating and providing education to crew members
- Providing guidance assistance and coordination in the implementation and maintenance of the Pre-Job Safety Instruction (PSI), Safety Task Assignment Risk Reduction Talk (STARRT) and daily Work Smart stretching programs
- Assisting and providing promotional information to site supervision for the weekly safety meeting, and conducting when required
- Promoting and participating in the site incentive programs to improve worker and crew involvement and awareness of workplace safety
- Assisting and providing injured workers with prompt first aid or medical attention, and administering and maintaining records of the company modified work program
- Assisting or conducting site safety inspection and incident investigations
- Maintaining EH&S certifications and attending related training courses as required
- Notifying the project team and the EH&S Manager of all incidents
- Following all site-specific requirements and communicating them to crew, supervision and all visitors
- Attending and participating in site related safety committees and meetings, and providing feedback and documentation to site supervision as required
- Conducting site specific new hire orientation and safety training as required, and maintaining and recording all documentation
- A proven track record of excellence in safety and job completion
- Have experience in in learning and development
- Health and Safety knowledge of the OH&S/OSHA regulations
- 2 years minimum prior experience in a similar role
- Are proficient in Microsoft Office tools including Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint
Lutech Resources specializes in Staffing Solutions in leading Engineering companies around the world. Our global experience and local expertise allows us to safely deliver superior results even in the most challenging environments. Whether you are looking for a contract assignment or direct hire position, Lutech Resources provides you with the unique opportunity to be supported by its vast network of energy companies and an international community workforce. We are confident that we can find the perfect opportunity for you. Our success comes from our dedication to providing you with the right job that is the right fit for you.
This Position Is Closed to New Applicants
This position is no longer open for new applications. Either the position has expired or was removed because it was filled.
However, there are thousands of other great jobs to be found on Rigzone.
Similar Jobs Currently Available