Updated: Feb 21 2013
||Bachelors/3-5 yr Degree
||Houston, TX, US
||Full Time Salaried Employee
Closed - No longer accepting applications
Provide business development for our tertiary recovery (EOR) technology in North America.
Primary responsibility is to develop and deliver new E&P clients and projects that will deploy our EOR technology to the oil operators in North America. Additional responsibility will include account management for existing projects.
Reporting to the SVP of Business Development.
The ideal candidate will have a stellar business development career in the oilfield service industry and in particular will have experience selling new technologies and solutions to the oil companies operating in Colorado, Wyoming, Utah and Montana.
Excellent current or recent contacts with the decision makers working in the below departments of the E&P companies operating in this geographic region is a must:
- Reservoir engineering
- Production engineering
- Asset management
The candidate will need to have strong ethics and a high intellect, along with tremendous energy and drive to create the right client opportunities with our advanced technology and will need to have the vision and tenacity to develop real traction and opportunity in the industry. The candidate will need to be a self starter, comfortable to work without direct supervision.
- Develop target customer strategy and win client projects
- Work with Glori VP Reservoir Engineering and scientists for technical interface with client
- Meet or exceed business targets
- Develop, maintain and manage customer database
- 5 plus years of proven "rainmaker" success in oilfield technical sales, experience in EOR sales highly preferred
- A strong network of client relationships in North America
- Analytical and strategic orientation towards sales
- Knowledge of EOR, waterfloods, reservoir engineering and petroleum engineering a must
- Demonstrated ability to effectively communicate (both orally and in writing) at all levels and all functions within a company and to rapidly earn credibility within the business management and technology/technical community. Clear, concise and high impact formal presentation skills are especially important.
Compensation package will include competitive salary and performance related incentives.
This Position Is Closed to New Applicants
This position is no longer open for new applications. Either the position has expired or was removed because it was filled.
However, there are thousands of other great jobs to be found on Rigzone.
Similar Jobs Currently Available