Updated: Jan 25 2013
||Bachelors/3-5 yr Degree
||Tulsa, OK, US
Closed - No longer accepting applications
Full Time Position (no rotation) all standard Company BEnefits
- Inspects leases and conducts training to ensure compliance with federal (USEPA, OSHA, PHMSA) and state regulatory requirements.
- Ensures compliance with corporate policies, recordkeeping and reporting requirements.
- Compliance with EHS Global Standards.
- Writes and implements emergency preparedness and regional response plans.
- Preserves and promotes the corporate culture, worker moral and stakeholder interests.
- Works with the engineering and operating groups to identify the resources, strategies and manpower necessary for implementing key components of the Global Standards.
- Prepares required plans (SPCC, SWP3, ERP), permits and regulatory filings.
- Coordinates required accident/incident investigations (injuries, spills, and damages), identifies the root cause and recommends corrective actions.
- Develops and supervises effective drilling and service rig site safety programs.
- Conducts wetland delineation surveys, environmental remediation projects, due diligence investigations, as well as safety and environmental audits.
- Assesses and improves worker training, monthly safety meetings, awards and recognition programs.
- Conducts OSHA, EPA, PHMSA and related classes for personnel and invited vendor personnel.
- Supports the EH&S Manager, District Managers, Field Technicians, Corporate EH&S and Safety Committee Volunteers who work to achieve the corporate goals.
- Coordinates all government agency communications and requests for field inspections.
- Strongly prefer 8-12 years field experience in the Oil/Gas Industry with experience and knowledge of regulatory issues affecting the industry.
- BS in Environmental Sciences, Environmental Engineering or Safety Engineering a must. Experience as an instructor a plus. Able to travel up to 50%
This Position Is Closed to New Applicants
This position is no longer open for new applications. Either the position has expired or was removed because it was filled.
However, there are thousands of other great jobs to be found on Rigzone.
Similar Jobs Currently Available