Our client who is a leading Oil and Gas Operator are currently looking for a Contracts Administrator with knowledge of SAGD Projects.
This is a 14 days on 7 days off schedule, accommodation provided plus flights from either Calgary or Edmonton.
Key Responsibilities will include:
* Administer contract change process, ensuring change requests are tracked and completed properly
* Chair the weekly contract review meetings, record minutes, and follow-up on all action items
* Ensure up to date forwarding of changes to ensure accurate committed cost reporting
* Maintain a detailed contract history log
* Manage and control all contract related documentation including all correspondence, meeting minutes, action items, requests for information, Contract Change Notices and authorizations
* Close out - Post construction Close out all purchase orders related to the work completed
* Prepare the claims defence case as required
* Organize and document an audit of final contract and contractor performance and lessons learned
* Project Implementation standards.
* Regular contact with the construction site field is required
The Ideal candidate will have:
* A Degree/Diploma in Engineering, Law or Business Administration
* A minimum of 15 - 20 years commercial experience, either with owner or contractor
* Experience in the Oil and Gas industry
* Knowledge of commercial processes and techniques as they relate to project delivery
* Understanding of SAGD Projects
* Understanding of contractual issues related to risk and liability
* Proven experience in negotiating, drafting, interpreting and administering contracts
* Negotiation skills
* Ability to quickly assimilate data, including highly technical information, and communicate same to all levels
* Proven ability to multi-task, under pressure and within strict time constraints
* Energetic, self-starting with strong teamwork, communication, leadership and decision making skills
Candidates must be eligible to work in Canada.
Ref No: HQ00017929
Petroplan is a global organisation which specialises in connecting skilled professionals with exceptional contract and permanent career opportunities throughout the oil, gas and energy industry. This has been our focus since Petroplan was formed in 1976.
Our company aim isn't to be the largest industry recruitment specialist but rather the best. As such, our recruitment services, contractor management and specialised support is tailored to meet the individual needs of candidates, contractors and clients. Petroplan's local offices across Europe, the Middle East, North America, Asia-Pacific, Africa and Australasia support projects throughout forty countries. Our client portfolio includes multi-national companies, together with niche organisations focusing on a specialist discipline or location.