Updated: Jan 28 2013
||HSE Auditor, HSE Manager / Advisor, health, environmental, safety
||Bachelors/3-5 yr Degree
||Houston, TX, US
Closed - No longer accepting applications
E&P IN HOUSTON, TEXAS NEEDS:
SENIOR-LEVEL HEALTH ENVIRONMENTAL SAFETY ADVISOR
• Long Term Projects
• Full Benefits Available
We're looking for a Health Environmental Safety Advisor to support Gulf of Mexico projects in Phase 3 and Phase 4.
• Facilitate required training.
• Interface with the Environmental Group.
• Assist with IIF activities.
• Participate in all project Process Safety and Risk Management reviews.
Travel to New Orleans, LA required.
The ideal Health Environmental Safety Advisor will have:
• BS in Engineering or Physical Science.
• CSP and/or CIH Certifications are preferred.
• 10+ years in the oil and gas industry.
• An understanding of early phase projects, pre-FEED, FEED, HES Contract Exhibits, EPCI, etc.
• The ability to communicate clearly and concisely with all levels of the organization, including the development of presentations using Microsoft Office Suite.
• Experience with: Behavior Based Safety systems, Medical Services Plan, Fit for Duty Plan, Hazard Communication Plan, Repetitive Stress Injury Prevention (RSIP) Program, Motor Vehicle Safety Program, Office Safety, Personal Protective Equipment.
• A high-level competency with Microsoft Office Suite.
This Position Is Closed to New Applicants
This position is no longer open for new applications. Either the position has expired or was removed because it was filled.
However, there are thousands of other great jobs to be found on Rigzone.
Similar Jobs Currently Available