Updated: Jan 30 2013
||Accounting or Finance, Treasury, loan covenants, risk management, liquidity, revolving credit facilities, debt structure
||Bachelors/3-5 yr Degree
||Houston, TX, US
||Full Time Salaried Employee
Closed - No longer accepting applications
Rosetta Resources, Inc.
Rosetta Resources Inc. is an independent exploration and production company engaged in the acquisition and development of onshore energy resources in North America. The Company's activities are primarily located in South Texas, including its largest producing region in the Eagle Ford shale and the Southern Alberta Basin in northwest Montana.
We are headquartered in Houston, Texas and trade on the NASDAQ under the symbol ''ROSE''.
Summary: This position reports directly to the V.P. and Treasurer and will have responsibility for managing Rosetta Resources daily liquidity through borrowing or investing in compliance with the company's policies and procedures. In addition, this position will work closely with the Treasurer and CFO in managing the company's commercial banking relationships in conjunction with its credit facility. Other duties include interacting with the insurance brokers to ensure risk is mitigated in a cost effective manner and insurance needs are met. Lastly the position must provide excellent service to all internal customers.
- Lead Cash Management Team
- Responsible for overseeing daily cash management and projections to determine liquidity and cash needs.
- Negotiate and track Revolver and High Yield Loans covenants
- Making presentations and recommendations to Risk Committee regarding insurance policies company's Energy Package and D&O Insurance
- Quarterly review presentation to management on cash, liquidity, debt structure and risk management
- Participate in updating rating agencies
- Quarterly review presentation on risk management
- Process all external payments - checks, ACH and Wire
- Evaluate revenue purchaser's credit worthiness
- Continuously improve processes
- Additional special projects and duties as directed by management
Education, Experience & Requirements:
- Five to ten (5-10) years of demonstrated success as an experienced leader in Treasury Management
- Bachelor's degree in Finance, Accounting or Economics required
- Strong planning and organizational skills
- Superior collaboration, interpersonal, presentation and communication skills with strong leadership ability
- Must be legally authorized to work in the US on a full-time basis for anyone other than current employer.
Rosetta regrets that it is unable to sponsor employment visas or consider individuals on time-limited visa status.
Only candidates who meet the above requirements will be considered for employment.
****NO International submissions will be considered.****
No Agency or third party calls or emails will be returned.
Rosetta Resources does not accept unsolicited resumes from recruiters or employment agencies. In the event a recruiter or agency submits a resume or candidate without a previously signed agreement and approved engagement request, Rosetta explicitly reserves the right to pursue and hire those candidate(s) without any financial obligation to the recruiter or agency.
This Position Is Closed to New Applicants
This position is no longer open for new applications. Either the position has expired or was removed because it was filled.
However, there are thousands of other great jobs to be found on Rigzone.
Similar Jobs Currently Available