Swift World Wide Resources
Updated: Feb 15 2013
||Sales and Marketing
||Depending on Experience
||Midland, TX, US
||Full Time Salaried Employee
Closed - No longer accepting applications
The Accounts Manager (AM) is responsible for the growth and development of the Permian Basin as it relates to sales and market development.
Duties and Responsibilities
The following represents the majority of the duties performed by the position, but is not meant to be all inclusive nor prevent other duties from being assigned when necessary.
1. Identify and assist in developing clients across all areas of business
2. Responsible for relationship development and management with key individuals and top decision makers
3. Assist in the development, planning and execution of all jobs
4. Work closely with operations managers to ensure job completion/satisfaction
5. Recommends new / appropriate products and services to customers
6. Adheres to the mission-vision-values of the company
7. Communicates in a professional, timely manner
8. Educates him/herself in all phases of businesses
9. Responsible for maintaining client and company success on projects
10. Adheres to all policies and procedures set forth by the company
11. Identifies current and future needs of customers and potential customers regarding area of services
12. Address client concerns and ensure the resolution in an timely and professional manner
13. Regularly report on performance, market trends, and quality of service to executive team
14. Overall responsibility for managing, supporting and servicing accounts
1. Working knowledge of the olfield industry and terminology
2. Minimum of two years selling experience in the oilfield & related industries
3. Provide sales reports as required
4. Contirbues in meeting and conferences with customer and market demographics
5. Cold Calling - prospecting for new clients
6. Communicates with operational leadership to ensure job completition - satisfaction
7. Co-ordinates activites and information with operational leadership
8. Possible over-night travel
9. Gathers activity and product information from customers for budgets - forcast
10. Self motivated and decisive
11. Basic Computer skills (Word, Excel, Powerpoint, etc.)
12. Fluent in Spanish a plus
Education and Experience
Experience and knowledge should include business management, strategic planning and selling strategies, above average presentation skills, marketing strategies, and outside sales experience or relationship building/management.
Successful applicants should be proficient in all Microsoft Computer applications, and the ability to lead us to increased growth potential in market share, revenues and profits.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
• Working with operational leaderships on job locations as needed.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
• On location / job site (oil field) and office settings.
This Position Is Closed to New Applicants
This position is no longer open for new applications. Either the position has expired or was removed because it was filled.
However, there are thousands of other great jobs to be found on Rigzone.
Similar Jobs Currently Available