Updated: Jan 28 2013
||Camp Boss, Catering, Galleyhand, Catering
||Commensurate with experience and knowledge. Extremely competitive.
||Full Time Salaried Employee
Closed - No longer accepting applications
To coordinate all activities in a large and culturally diverse accommodation unit covering a wide range of interpersonal and logistical activities and perspectives.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
• To interact with internal and external customers to ensure all incoming and outgoing personnel and items are processed in a timely fashion, undertakes inductions to new guests.
• To conduct hygiene audits in the camp and kitchen including use by date and storage methodologies to ensure camp health and sanitation standards are maintained.
• To set work priorities and respond to changing external priorities that impact on daily planned activities.
• To coordinate emergency response activities and situations, to coach & train team members within the context of fire and emergency response team.
• To prepare reports for Managers as required including daily accommodation and catering status report.
• To supervise support staff
• To manage all incoming and outgoing business and camp residents mail.
• To maintain camp rules and regulations in the unit in accordance with Company policies and procedures.
ESSENTIAL WORK ACTIVITIES
• Maintain standards of safety and comply with Company's Health, Safety & Environment Management System requirements.
• Take reasonable care of own health and safety and that of others in the workplace.
• Follow and maintain Company standards of Quality in accordance with Company Quality System requirements
• Conflict Resolution & Negotiation Skills
This Position Is Closed to New Applicants
This position is no longer open for new applications. Either the position has expired or was removed because it was filled.
However, there are thousands of other great jobs to be found on Rigzone.
Similar Jobs Currently Available