Updated: Feb 11 2013
||CAD/CAM, Design Engineer, Drafting, Upstream projects designer and E&P Projects
||Associates/2 yr Degree/Diploma
||New Orleans, LA, US
||Full Time Contractor
Closed - No longer accepting applications
Searching for drafters/designers in the Exploration and Production (E&P) Industry
Job Location: LA- New Orleans
- To create basic to complex 2D/3D CAD Drafting respective discipline deliverables (plans, sections, detail drawings, 3D modeling, isometrics, schematics, alignment sheets, bill of materials, reports, etc.) in the support of various engineering disciplines and customers.
- Use of approved IT/IM software portfolio standard and/or recognized industry 2D/3D CAD software in the creation of Drafting deliverables, e.g.;
- AutoDesk suite of applications (AutoCAD; Inventor, Civil 3D,Map)
- AVEVA suite of PDMS applications (DRAFT, DESIGN, Catalog & Specs, REVIEW, PDMS Global)
- Smart Plant suite- SPI & SPPID applications
- 3D bathymetry (topographic)/Geometric data interfaces
- Industry Laser scanning & Point Cloud technology
- Familiar with a variety of the discipline's concepts, practices, and procedures.
- Relies on experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals.
- Performs a variety of complicated tasks with minimal day to day supervision.
- Technical assurance review is required for only the more complicated, unique, or critical work products.
- Has begun to demonstrate some breadth in applying skills to different project phases and/or acquiring experience in other related disciplines.
- A wide degree of creativity and latitude is expected.
- Requires a certificate from a recognized technical school in the field of computer drafting and design.
- 5-10 years of experience in applying the discipline skill to upstream oil and gas projects.
****Work permit needed if out of USA
This Position Is Closed to New Applicants
This position is no longer open for new applications. Either the position has expired or was removed because it was filled.
However, there are thousands of other great jobs to be found on Rigzone.
Similar Jobs Currently Available