Axon Energy Products
Updated: Jan 28 2013
||Bachelors/3-5 yr Degree
||Houston, TX, US
||Full Time Salaried Employee
Closed - No longer accepting applications
Job Description: The key responsibility required for this role is managing all activities associated with a project including planning, construction, monitoring, commissioning and delivery.
- Develop and implement project execution strategy for execution and delivery of the project in order to achieve project performance goals from project charter through to final delivery.
- Lead project team consisting of engineers, interface coordinator, scheduler, designers, document controller, QHSE, procurement and controller and ensure team members have clearly identified roles, responsibilities, and defined interfaces and are also empowered with their scope of duties.
- Deliver the projects on time and within budget.
- Deliver high standard engineering capability at project level, ensuring a consistent and efficient approach is implemented at all times.
- Maintain and deliver project objectives within budget and, where applicable, implement cost saving initiatives.
- Promote culture of continuous improvement and lead by example to ensure company goals are achieved and exceeded.
- Ensure key interfaces are managed throughout project execution.
- Work within provisions and guidelines of quality assurance systems.
- Follow guidelines for personal safety and work within company's HSE procedures.
- Bachelor's Degree and PM Certificate, or equivalent education/experience required.
- Five (5) years experience as project manager with strong knowledge of project management processes.
- Proven track record of effectively managing projects on time and within budget while meeting HSE requirements and quality targets.
- Strong ability to build partnerships and cohesive team spirit between project team members, departments and stakeholders
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Ability to work fluctuating work schedules and extensive work hours required by workloads.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Products (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Project)
- PMP certification desirable.
- Oil and gas industry and new rig construction experience preferred.
- Ability to manage balance between cost, schedule and quality with primary emphasis on safety for profitable, well-engineered and constructed, EPC (IC) projects.
- Multicultural/International experience is a plus.
This Position Is Closed to New Applicants
This position is no longer open for new applications. Either the position has expired or was removed because it was filled.
However, there are thousands of other great jobs to be found on Rigzone.
Similar Jobs Currently Available