Forum Energy Technologies
Updated: May 14 2013
||Production Technologist, ROV Tech/Pilot
||Houston, TX, US
||Full Time Salaried Employee
Closed - No longer accepting applications
Location: Houston, TX
Business Line: Subsea
- Responsible for technical support of in-service PSS products.
- Troubleshooting of in-service problems (including operational hazards, deficiency reports, parts obsolescence, and reliability degradation).
- Assist in the development of required design changes to resolve operational issues.
- Periodic technical review of in-service system problems and performance agains baseline requirements, and identify product improvement opportunities.
- Provide technical data for in-service systems customer requests
- Investigation and resolution of technical support of problems with in-service systems,
- Offshore support of in-service systems
- Assist Part Sales group with technical information as requested.
- Participate in warranty evaluation of returned products and components.
- Participate in the development of Field Retrofit Kits with procedures.
- Initiation and release to the field of Technical Notes.
- Investigation and design of alternatives for obsolescence issues (including decisions on
- last time buy of product).
- Review and Recommend manual updates due to the above issues.
- Offshore Survival training and Medical certifications, TWIC card, North Sea Offshore certification (preferred)
- Five (5) years of experience in progressively more challenging technical roles, employment in the ROV industry is required
- Hydraulic technician in the Subsea/ROV field, strong troubleshooting abilities, must be able to read hydraulic schematics
This Position Is Closed to New Applicants
This position is no longer open for new applications. Either the position has expired or was removed because it was filled.
However, there are thousands of other great jobs to be found on Rigzone.
Similar Jobs Currently Available