Updated: Jan 16 2014
||Accounting or Finance, Revenue Accounting,
||Bachelors/3-5 yr Degree
||Houston, TX, US
||Full Time Salaried Employee
Closed - No longer accepting applications
Rosetta Resources, Inc.
Rosetta Resources Inc. is an independent exploration and production company engaged in the acquisition and development of onshore energy resources in North America. The Company's activities are primarily located in South Texas, including its largest producing region in the Eagle Ford shale and the Southern Alberta Basin in northwest Montana.
We are headquartered in Houston, Texas and trade on the NASDAQ under the symbol ''ROSE''.
Sr. Staff Revenue Accountant
Summary: The Revenue Accountant will be responsible for Revenue Accounting functions and will report to the Revenue Accounting Supervisor. This individual will be results oriented professional, able to bring ideas that promote sound recommendations that enhance the efficiency and effectiveness of the department. In addition, this individual will possess the proven ability to organize and meet monthly deadlines and goals.
Responsibilities, Knowledge & Skills:
- Reconcile production allocations to plant statements
- Analyzing oil and gas volumes and prices
- Recording monthly revenues and remitting royalties
- Focus a large portion of efforts on data entry and learning
- Actively participate in month end revenue closing activities
- Responding to audit and royalty owner inquiries
- Working with Regulatory to ensure accurate tax and royalty filings
- Monthly reconciliation of revenue accounts
- Additional special projects and duties as directed by management
Education, Experience & Requirements:
- B.S. in Accounting or Finance with
- 5 - 10 years of Oil and Gas experience in Revenue Accounting
- Excellent computer skills including MS Office, Excalibur or other accounting software programs
- Strong presentation and communication skills
- Strong interpersonal skills, hands-on, self-motivated, dependable and well-organized
- Must be legally authorized to work in the US on a full-time basis for anyone other than current employer.
Rosetta regrets that it is unable to sponsor employment visas or consider individuals on time-limited visa status.
Only candidates who meet the above requirements will be considered for employment.
****NO International submissions will be considered.****
No Agency or third party calls or emails will be returned.
Rosetta Resources does not accept unsolicited resumes from recruiters or employment agencies. In the event a recruiter or agency submits a resume or candidate without a previously signed agreement and approved engagement request, Rosetta explicitly reserves the right to pursue and hire those candidate(s) without any financial obligation to the recruiter or agency.
This Position Is Closed to New Applicants
This position is no longer open for new applications. Either the position has expired or was removed because it was filled.
However, there are thousands of other great jobs to be found on Rigzone.
Similar Jobs Currently Available