Updated: Jan 17 2013
||Petroleum Engineering, Reservoir Engineering
||Bachelors/3-5 yr Degree
||Negotiable $140k base + incentives, benefits and flex-schedule
||Houston, TX, US
||Full Time Salaried Employee
Closed - No longer accepting applications
• Play a strategic role in A&D evaluations and investment decisions
• Join an organization ranked in the Top 10 of Houston companies
• Negotiable $140k base + incentives, benefits and flex-schedule
COMPANY HISTORY & VISION
Stellar Recruitment is partnered with a publicly-traded oil and gas operator headquartered in Houston, TX to recruit Reservoir Engineer to their Technical Evaluations Team. Our client was founded in 2002 and has both upstream and midstream assets to include 600 operated wells, 1200 non-operated wells, 5000 miles of pipelines and 17 gas processing plants. Thanks to their management's long-term vision, innovative environment and high-profile acquisitions the company has recently been ranked in the Top 10 of publicly-traded companies in Houston, TX.
THE POSITION & QUALIFICATIONS
In this role you will report to the Technical Evaluations Director and be responsible for technical and economic evaluations of oil and gas acquisitions.
Other responsibilities will include:
• Identify, screen and evaluation acquisition opportunities
• Develop overall business development strategies
• Assist in reserve evaluation and risk management projects
• Assist with creating company's annual operations/corporate budgets
Top candidates will have:
• Bachelor's degree in Petroleum Engineering
• 5+ years of oil and gas reservoir engineering experience
• Proven ability to evaluate A&D projects and make reccomendations
• Proficiency with PHDWin, Aries, Excel, Petra Spotfire and Access
This Position Is Closed to New Applicants
This position is no longer open for new applications. Either the position has expired or was removed because it was filled.
However, there are thousands of other great jobs to be found on Rigzone.
Similar Jobs Currently Available