Energy Staffing Professionals
Updated: Jan 23 2013
||Planner / Scheduler, Project Controls, Offshore Production Platform and/or FPSOs, Subsea
||$100 - $150/K with Excellent Benefits
||Houston, TX, US
||Full Time Salaried Employee
Closed - No longer accepting applications
Planner / Scheduler - Offshore Floating Production and/or FPSO's - Houston, TX. - US work authorization required
- Develop a computerized Resource Loaded CPM Network for assigned complex projects that meets requirements of contract and project manager
- Define an appropriate WBS (work breakdown structure) for projects, and report deviations to appropriate cost control group and project manager
- Report and trend progress utilizing reporting tools (i.e. curves, tables and customized reports)
- Update the CPM Network as required on a timely basis
- Perform Risk Schedule Analysis as required
- Use approved scheduling software to develop CPM Network.
- Participate in new work processes to enhance the Project Controls deliverables
- Provide Planning support to Proposals Group and Feed Studies as needed
- Provide training and assistance to junior level planners as needed
- Participate and provide input to enhance and improve department functions, work procedures and instructions
- Work to standardize schedules
- Qualifiic job experience in Floating Production, Storage and Off Loading (FPSO's).
- Planned candidates will possess a Bachelor's Degree, however lesser qualifications can be compensated by extensive experience. In addition, candidates should possess 3 years of relevant experience in oil & gas industry.
- Specifers must be proficient in Primavera (P6) and MS Project planning software
Please forward a copy of your resume or feel free to contact me if you are interested in learning more about this position or other opportunities available with ESP.
This Position Is Closed to New Applicants
This position is no longer open for new applications. Either the position has expired or was removed because it was filled.
However, there are thousands of other great jobs to be found on Rigzone.
Similar Jobs Currently Available