Packers Plus Energy Services
Updated: Mar 8 2013
||Production Operator, Stimulation , Workover or Completion, Packers, Open hole completions, Liner hangers, Downhole tool install
||Casper, WY, US
||Full Time Salaried Employee
Closed - No longer accepting applications
Packers Plus is the pioneer of open hole, multi-stage horizontal fracturing and we provide technology-based solutions to the oil and gas industry around the world. We are looking for a Field Operator in our Casper, Wyoming office.
Key Tasks and Responsibilities
• Oversee and install Packers Plus equipment at customer job sites.
• Account for, caliper and measure all Packers Plus equipment against job packets, get well data, work up tallies, organize paperwork, and help customer with packer placements.
• Be able to figure up displacements, capacities, buoyancies, pressures and record on schematics and reports.
• Accurately record job reports, fill out schematics, and fill out field tickets.
• Be able to identify possible problems running Packers Plus equipment and communicate those problems to the customer.
• Be able to communicate and work with customers, rig personnel and other third party personnel in stressful conditions.
• Operate vehicle, equipment and self in a safe manner at all times
• Report any unsafe acts or incidents to District Manager immediately before proceeding with operations
• Navigate through laptop with Excel spreadsheets and schematics
• Get Packers Plus systems installed accurately and efficiently
• Get all paper work turned in to District in a timely manner
• Be available to work at all hours, taking phone calls at all hours
• Travel long distances in company vehicles
• Help with training of new Packers Plus employees
• Present and conduct yourself in a professional manner
• Work with little or no supervision
• High School Diploma
• Training Certificates reflecting Hydraulics, Safety and any service schools
• All related experience
Competencies, Skills and Experience
• Able to work in a 10-Key punch for tally figures
• Identify and know basic threads on location
• Basic rig and drilling knowledge
• Basic math principles, oil field mathematics
• Basic knowledge of a computer
• Drilling rig knowledge and identifying rig operations
• Down hole tool, packer, liner hanger, open hole tool experience
• Reading and understanding a Tech Fact Book
This Position Is Closed to New Applicants
This position is no longer open for new applications. Either the position has expired or was removed because it was filled.
However, there are thousands of other great jobs to be found on Rigzone.
Similar Jobs Currently Available