Packers Plus Energy Services
Updated: Jan 9 2014
||Fracturing, Stimulation , Workover or Completion, Hydraulic fracturing, Downhole tools, Completions, Packers, Liner Hangers
||Casper, WY, US
||Full Time Salaried Employee
Closed - No longer accepting applications
FIELD FRAC OPERATOR
Packers Plus is the pioneer of open hole, multi-stage horizontal fracturing and we provide technology-based solutions to the oil and gas industry around the world. We are looking for a Field Frac Operator in our Casper, Wyoming office.
Key Tasks and Responsibilities
- Execute all frac operations within range of Packers Plus responsibility and liability with regard to displacement of balls and/or plugs to function frac ports. This job will continue on from the post report details remaining from installation of the system via casing run.
- Obtain complete report from well prior to arriving on location
- Check depths, capacities and displacements for accuracy
- Report any variances in operations or abnormal conditions to supervisor immediately
- Complete all phases of field report for company representative and Packers Plus Database
- Report start and completion of job to supervisor
- Learning and then completing all Hydraulics Manuals in a timely manner and strive for continued efforts in gaining knowledge of job
- Knowing the phases of operations taking place during frac and interpreting when a problem occurs as well as stop operations if one occurs
- High School Diploma
- Training Certificates reflecting Hydraulics, Safety and any service schools
- All related experience
Competencies, Skills and Experience
- Able to rig up and understand manifold of ball dropping procedure
- Identify and know Basic Threads on Location
- Basic Math principles
- Ability to train on different tasks or skills while working through the training process
- Drilling Rig knowledge and identifying rig operations
- Knowledge of frac set-up operations, including pump trucks, stingers and haulers
This Position Is Closed to New Applicants
This position is no longer open for new applications. Either the position has expired or was removed because it was filled.
However, there are thousands of other great jobs to be found on Rigzone.
Similar Jobs Currently Available