Packers Plus Energy Services
Updated: Feb 22 2013
||Technical Sales, Workover or Completion, Downhole tools, Open Hole Completions, Open Hole Multi-Stage Fracturing, Hydraulic Stimulation
||Bachelors/3-5 yr Degree
||Dallas, TX, US
||Full Time Salaried Employee
Closed - No longer accepting applications
Packers Plus is the pioneer of open hole, multi-stage horizontal fracturing and we provide technology-based solutions to the oil and gas industry around the world. We are looking for a Technical Sales Rep in Dallas, Texas.
Key Tasks and Responsibilities
• The Technical Sales Representative is responsible for cultivating key business relationships through maintenance of good rapport and providing information on new products and technologies to preserve good business relationships. Responsible for meeting with customers to discuss topics of concern. The Technical Sales Representative is also accountable for marketing new products and services available, providing or coordinating training seminars and offering technical support to the customers.
• Cultivates key business relationships within assigned territory to call on regular and prospective customers and solicit orders. Maintains good rapport and informs of value added products and services.
• Meets with account customers to discuss topics of concern, service issues and products, jointly with company Field Sales Representatives, Account Managers, or individually.
• Acts as a liaison to resolve concerns with customers and maintain a desired level of service. Investigates current and forecasted requirements and introduces products and services available.
• Ensures that assigned objectives and training are achieved by performing product presentation to external and internal customers.
• Conducts a follow-up interview to ensure customer satisfaction. Compares pricing and market conditions to determine reasons for receiving or losing a quote. Completes all related account and Sales reporting documents in a timely manner.
• Ability to run programs applicable to downhole tools, packers and liners - (in house training).
• Bachelors degree plus a minimum of three to five years experience in the oil and gas industry
• Significant use of computer monitor, keyboard and mouse
• Sit at a desk for extended periods
• Approximately 40% domestic travel along with some international travel
• Continually enforce company, state and federal health and safety rules and regulations
Competencies, Skills and Experience
• Bachelors degree plus a minimum of three to five years experience in the oil and gas industry with a proven sales record in the industry.
• Field operations experience is an absolute must
• Mechanically inclined and downhole experience crucial.
• Hydraulic stimulation knowledge
• Market evaluation and trends in O&G plays across US
• Ability to read and interpret relevant documents such as product specifications, technical and procedural manuals.
• Ability to speak effectively to customers using negotiating and selling skills to maintain continued service.
• Ethics and Values
• Customer Focus
• Integrity and Trust
• Excellent time management skills
This Position Is Closed to New Applicants
This position is no longer open for new applications. Either the position has expired or was removed because it was filled.
However, there are thousands of other great jobs to be found on Rigzone.
Similar Jobs Currently Available