||Business Development, Sales and Marketing
||Bachelors/3-5 yr Degree
||Houston, TX, US
||Full Time Salaried Employee
Closed - No longer accepting applications
A rapidly growing oil and gas company is currently accepting applications for a Business Development Manager in Houston, TX (5&2 schedule). Business Development Manager will report directly to the Executive Management Team. The job requirement is to generate revenue and develop/lead the sales strategy within the region. Travel is sometimes required.
- Develop and implement a sales strategy for the region to maximize potential business and revenue opportunities with both new and existing clients.
- Develop relationships with new potential clients, selling the full services offer provided by the organization;
- Develop business opportunities with existing clients extending penetration within the client organizations to multiple contacts;
- Generate leads through research of the local market;
- Confer or consult with department heads to plan advertising services and to secure information on equipment and customer specifications.
- Four year college degree and/or relevant work experience;
- Minimum 7 years experience in oil and gas construction and production operations/sales;
- Basic computer and word processing skills.
Company provides competitive salary and comprehensive benefits package including a 401(k).
This Position Is Closed to New Applicants
This position is no longer open for new applications. Either the position has expired or was removed because it was filled.
However, there are thousands of other great jobs to be found on Rigzone.
Similar Jobs Currently Available