TESCO Corporation is a global leader in the design, manufacture, and service delivery of drilling solutions and equipment for the upstream energy industry. Through our 2,000 extraordinary employees we cover the globe; North America, Latin America, Europe, West Africa, the former Soviet Union, the Middle East & Asia. As the Drilling Innovation Company™ for nearly 20 years, TESCO has been dedicated to innovative solutions from concept to commerciality. At TESCO, we seek to change the way wells are drilled, by delivering safer and more efficient solutions that add real value by reducing the nonproductive time drilling for, and producing, oil and natural gas. Our product and service offerings consist mainly of equipment sales and services to drilling contractors and oil and natural gas operating companies throughout the world. TESCO is a progressive thinking company and has become a significant presence in the industry.
We lead in the following business segments;
1. Top Drive Manufacture and Service
2. After Market Sales and Services.
3. Tubular Services
We are headquartered in Houston, Texas and proudly serve our domestic and international clientele through our offices in Houston, Calgary, Mexico City, Moscow, Dubai, Singapore, Jakarta as well as other locations in over 20 countries. TESCO is committed to its employees' safety and well-being throughout the operations of these business segments. At TESCO, we are different, by design, who are not afraid to challenge the status quo through our innovation, efficiency, professionalism, and work ethic-, something we call TESCOCITY™, a driving force which cannot be ignored. Through this application process we are building a company of individuals that, too, embody these ideals and are prepared to become the TESCO leaders of tomorrow. http://www.tescocorp.com
WE ARE CURRENTLY LOOKING FOR A SHAREPOINT DEVELOPER:
Title: SharePoint Developer
Department: Information Technology, Business Systems
Working as part of an internal IT Team, the SharePoint Developer will build and configure SharePoint websites using web UI or SharePoint Designer. The position is responsible for developing applications around the core concepts of business process management, collaboration, business intelligence, or enterprise content management. The incumbent will be responsible for the development, distribution, and processing of electronic forms and will conduct training sessions as applicable. If required, the SharePoint Developer will also develop in other corporate applications, including the ERP application.
Supervisor, Applications Development
Manager, Business Systems
Houston - Corporate Office
Primary Duties and Responsibilities:
• Assist in project development, define technical requirements, develop solutions, provide on-going support for SharePoint applications, and end-user training
• Design and customize SharePoint solutions
• Design and integration of content management, portals, business processes, web parts, or other solutions
• Portal Development
• Plan and implement version upgrade releases
• Troubleshoot and debug SharePoint sites
• Develop and distribute electronic forms, reading and writing to various data repositories, including SharePoint, Dynamics AX (ERP System), and/or other applications.
• If required, will develop in other applications, including the ERP application.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
• Must have a good understanding of .NET Framework, ASP.NET
• Candidate will support multiple enterprise-wide solutions
• Must have excellent communication , technical writing , presentation , analytical, and customer service skillset
• Must be able to work as part of a team(strong team player required)
• Must be self-motivated, detail-oriented, and able to multi-task
• Bachelor's degree in an Information Technology or related field
• Microsoft SharePoint certification such as MOSS and WSS
• 3-5 Years related experience