Updated: Jan 31 2013
||Williston, ND, US
Closed - No longer accepting applications
One of the largest oilfield services companies, Weatherford operates in more than 100 countries and employs more than 50,000 people worldwide. With a product and service portfolio that spans the life cycle of a well- drilling, evaluation, completion, production and intervention- and a robust research and development effort, we are well positioned to meet the ever-evolving needs of the oil and gas industry.
Place products into inventory and to stage and pack products for shipment.
- Pull and stage products for shipment.
- Package and shrink-wrap products.
- Drive forklift to move products.
- Gain familiarity with location and product types.
- Verify shipment with paperwork.
- Remove finish products from shop and transport to warehouse.
- Verify inventory.
- Inspect equipment prior to storage in warehouse.
- Load trucks.
- Locate and pull equipment in warehouse.
- Maintain neat housekeeping.
- Work assignments carried out to the highest quality level.
- Perform various other duties and activities as assigned by supervisor within the physical constraints of the job.
- Able to read and write and use basic math.
- 1 to 2 years prior warehouse experience.
- Able to properly operate forklift.
- Valid Driver's License
- The physical ability to immediately respond to emergency situations.
This Position Is Closed to New Applicants
This position is no longer open for new applications. Either the position has expired or was removed because it was filled.
However, there are thousands of other great jobs to be found on Rigzone.
Similar Jobs Currently Available