Updated: Jan 31 2013
||El Reno, OK, US
Closed - No longer accepting applications
One of the largest oilfield services companies, Weatherford operates in more than 100 countries and employs more than 50,000 people worldwide. With a product and service portfolio that spans the life cycle of a well- drilling, evaluation, completion, production and intervention- and a robust research and development effort, we are well positioned to meet the ever-evolving needs of the oil and gas industry.
Under general supervision, performs routine duties including answering telephones, data processing and record keeping, helps control and maintain maintenance shop parts inventory.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
* Ability to prioritize and handle multiple functions.
* Answer telephone calls, including multi-line phone.
* Data input in JD Edwards Maintenance module.
* Create and track maintenance orders.
* Maintain equipment maintenance files (may include multiple locations).
* Maintain and coordinate maintenance shop parts inventory.
* Create and track purchase orders.
* Assist with purchase of maintenance repair parts and supplies.
* Assist with and track vehicle registrations and permits.
* Assist with monthly fuel reporting.
* Complete other paperwork as assigned.
* High School diploma or GED, and 2 years work experience preferred.
* Basic computer skills which would include Microsoft Office.
* Ability to learn and work with JD Edwards operating system and functions.
* Good communication and time management skills.
* Ability to read and understand basic instructions.
* Valid driver's license.
This Position Is Closed to New Applicants
This position is no longer open for new applications. Either the position has expired or was removed because it was filled.
However, there are thousands of other great jobs to be found on Rigzone.
Similar Jobs Currently Available