Updated: Jan 31 2013
||Woodward, OK, US
Closed - No longer accepting applications
One of the largest oilfield services companies, Weatherford operates in more than 100 countries and employs more than 50,000 people worldwide. With a product and service portfolio that spans the life cycle of a well- drilling, evaluation, completion, production and intervention- and a robust research and development effort, we are well positioned to meet the ever-evolving needs of the oil and gas industry.
Document and coordinate equipment inventory and movement and serve as primary interface between vendors and distribution center.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
* Answer incoming phone calls and take orders for equipment or services.
* Must maintain good communication with district personnel to insure customer requirements are being met.
* May be required to recommend equipment to fill the job and coordinate same.
* May be required to inspect equipment to ensure that it is dressed properly.
* Document and report all equipment movement.
* Coordinate transportation of the equipment to and from vendors and jobs.
* May be required to prepare equipment for shipping and assure shipping is completed correctly.
* May be required to load and unload freight, putting up equipment and pulling orders.
* May be required to test and maintain equipment for readiness.
* Maintain inventory records and input computer data.
* Check in returned equipment.
* Receive and processes requests from other stores and stages equipment.
* Work assignments carried out to the highest quality level.
* Perform various other duties and activities as assigned by supervisor within the physical constraints of the job.
SKILLS & KNOWLEDGE
* Proficient verbal and written communication skills
* Four to six years previous oil field experience preferred
* Computer literate
* Prior dispatching experience
* The physical ability to immediately respond to emergency situations.
This Position Is Closed to New Applicants
This position is no longer open for new applications. Either the position has expired or was removed because it was filled.
However, there are thousands of other great jobs to be found on Rigzone.