SOS Employment Group has partnered with a premier fuel and lubricant distributor to identify candidates for an Outside/Corporate Sales position in the Houston, TX area. This is a full time, direct hire opportunity with a yearly salary of $60k+ (DOE), bonuses, monthly car allowance, gas and company credit card, iPhone/iPad/laptop, and many other great benefits!
The role of the Corporate Sales Representative is to maintain established accounts, as well as develop new business opportunities through cold calls, and by providing onsite customer service and support. The Corporate Sales Representative must be dynamic, creative, highly motivated and dedicated to continuously finding new ways to increase product volume, sales and profitability. The Corporate Sales Representative reports to the Corporate Sales Manager.
After reviewing the job description below, please apply by replying to this posting with a current resume and yearly salary requirements for immediate consideration.
Job Duties & Responsibilities
- Developing sales, leads and contacts in home offices of Oil & Gas Operators, Frac Service Companies and Oil & Gas Service Companies.
- Generate diesel sales for drilling activity, frac fueling service to frac companies and product sales related to production activities of Oil & Gas Operators.
- Secure existing business by contacting home office customers who are not routinely called on by the company's sales staff.
- Build upon existing business relationships by expanding product and/or service offering.
- Develop additional lead sources through networking with non-competing sales people, involvement in industry events such as routine AADE and API meetings and other pre-approved social events.
- Maintain accurate record of work by providing weekly reports to management and by managing customer contact database in the company's Customer Relationship Management program.
- Must be able to schedule, coordinate and meet with existing customers and prospects ongoing
- Continuously seek out opportunities to increase financial results beyond budget expectations, sales goals or quotas.
- Outline, present and sell the value of our products and services that can benefit customer needs.
- Ensure follow through and follow up on serviceability and deliveries for customer satisfaction.
- Partner with peers and co-workers; build upon internal relationships to develop strong sense of teamwork and ensure superior customer service.
- Provide ongoing support to internal departments associated with company operations and accounting personnel.
- Provide technical support and extensive product knowledge to customers.
- Monitor, analyze and relay consumer trends and future needs.
- Ensure profitability of accounts through proper pricing, account management and serviceability.
- Compose letters and proposals to customers that are clear, concise, and professional.
- Prepare and present progress reports; sales recaps, calendars and miscellaneous reports to management on a weekly basis.
- The Corporate Sales Representative may be asked to participate in any other related task or activity which management determines his/her skills would be useful or needed.
- Bachelor's Degree (or equivalent work experience) in Marketing or Technical fields related to Corporate business.
- 3+ years in an outside sales position role.
- Successful track record in outside sales.
- Solid working knowledge of current computer and IT technology to include Microsoft, Excel, Outlook (emailing).
- Must be able to learn, understand, and apply new technologies.
- Proven ability to lead, influence and motivate others.
- Self Starter.
- Effective negotiation skills.
- Experience in sales team oriented, collaborative work groups.
- Able to conform to shifting priorities, responsibilities, strategies, demands and timelines.
- Persuasive, encouraging, and diplomatic. Ability to elicit cooperation.
- Strong written and oral communication skills. Detail oriented.
- Strong interpersonal and customer service skills.
- Ability to effectively prioritize, multi-task, manage time, organize and execute tasks in a high-pressure environment.
- High degree of integrity, perseverance, and can-do-positive attitude.
- Schedule must be flexible. May be asked to report to work early, stay late and/or work on weekends.
- Available for on-call rotation
- Work week may exceed 40 hours per week.
- Work related overnight travel will be required.
- Sitting or standing for extended periods of time.
- Dexterity of hands and fingers to operate a computer keyboard, mouse, and other devices and objects.