Lewis Petro Properties
Updated: Feb 4 2013
||Production Operator, Basic:-Minimum high school diploma or equivalent-Minimum 1 year related experience.Other Requirements:-Requires valid driver's license.-Requires willingness and ability to respond to callouts 24 hours per day, 365 days per year.
||Encinal, TX, US
Closed - No longer accepting applications
Drives assigned route to monitor natural gas well production. Inspects ease access, wellhead equipment and condensate tanks, prerforming preventive maintenance and repairs as required. Examines gauges or charts, measures tank volumes and records data to prepare production reports.
- Drives to gas wells on assigned route or responds to trouble calls.
- Inspects casing head, tubing head, completionwellhead or lifting equipment and condensate tanks, as applicable. Ensures proper function of controls, motors, compressors, scrubbers, heaters, soap launchers, valves, regulators, fittings, seals, meters and gauges.
- Shuts in wells and puts back on line according to prescribed procedures to enable safe maintenance and operation. Cleans and lubricates moving parts; repairs or replaces malfunctioning components; and drains, bleeds or purges accumulated elements. Requests assistance as required to complete maintenance and repair procedures as stipulated by company policy.
- Examines gauges or charts to determine tubing pressure, line pressure, casing pressure and gas flow volume. Counts soap sticks. Verifies well identification and calculates pressure differential according to prescribed formula. Records data on daily log sheet and gas well production record forms as well as via personal digital assistant (PDA), adding comments necessary to explain facts affecting well production.
- Inspects and maintains lease properties and tools daily.
- Prepares and submits as scheduled reports accounting for time worked, fuel and vehicle usage, and soap stick inventory.
- Minimum high school diploma or equivalent
- Minimum 1 year related experience.
- Requires valid driver's license.
- Requires willingness and ability to respond to callouts 24 hours per day, 365 days per year.
Physical Demands :
- Continuously required to drive assigned route.
- Frequently required to stand; walk; use hands to finger, handle, or feel; reach with hands and arms; stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl and talk or hear.
- Frequently required to lift and/or move up to 100 pounds.
- Requires close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and ability to adjust focus.
- Regularly exposed to outside weather conditions.
- Frequently exposed to moving mechanical parts and risk of electrical shock.
- Occasionally exposed to wet and/or humid conditions; fumes or airborne particles and toxic or caustic chemicals.
- Noise level in work environment is usually moderate.
This Position Is Closed to New Applicants
This position is no longer open for new applications. Either the position has expired or was removed because it was filled.
However, there are thousands of other great jobs to be found on Rigzone.
Similar Jobs Currently Available