Superior Energy Services
Updated: Apr 4 2013
||Heavy Machinery Operator, Transportation, Water Truck Driving, Septic Truck Driving
||Williston, ND, US
Closed - No longer accepting applications
HB Rentals, a Superior Energy Services company, is the world's premier supplier of offshore and onshore housing and related equipment for the oil and gas industry. Since 1980, we have provided safe, reliable products to make living on the job an easier, more comfortable experience. We ensure unwavering reliability by responding to customer needs immediately by being available 24/7, 365 days a year. Superior Energy Services and its subsidiaries are EEO/AA employers. Through participation in the E-Verify program, Superior Energy Services, Inc. electronically verifies the employment eligibility and Social Security Number validity of all new hires.
HB Rentals is currently hiring for a Water Truck - Vacuum Truck Driver to join our team. A qualified applicant prepares and drives water trucks to rig sites to refill portable tanks.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Conducts pre-trip inspection.
- Drives water truck to fill sites, i.e., water tower. Attaches water truck hose to water tower and fills water truck tank with 3000 gallons of water.
- Drives water truck to rig sites in a safe manner.
- Attaches water truck hose to portable tank rented by clients. Turns on pump and fills rented tank with water.
- Communicates and work with co-workers and technicians at all times.
- Maintains personal truck logs and vehicle inspection reports.
- Writes Job Safety Report, a formal report that lists potential hazards at a location.
- Performs service work to the truck, including oil changes, fuel filter changes and other minor repairs.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Class A CDL with Tankers - Hazmat is preferred as well.
- At least one year over the road experience in commercial motor vehicles.
- High School diploma or G.E.D.
Excellent Benefits: Medical, Dental, Vision, Disability, Life, Matching 401(k), Employee Stock Purchase Plan
This Position Is Closed to New Applicants
This position is no longer open for new applications. Either the position has expired or was removed because it was filled.
However, there are thousands of other great jobs to be found on Rigzone.
Similar Jobs Currently Available