HB Rentals, a Superior Energy Services company, is the world's premier supplier of offshore and onshore housing and related equipment for the oil and gas industry. Since 1980, we have provided safe, reliable products to make living on the job an easier, more comfortable experience. We ensure unwavering reliability by responding to customer needs immediately by being available 24/7, 365 days a year. Superior Energy Services and its subsidiaries are EEO/AA employers. Through participation in the E-Verify program, Superior Energy Services, Inc. electronically verifies the employment eligibility and Social Security Number validity of all new hires.
HB Rentals is currently hiring for a Field Service Technician to join our team. The most qualified candidate would have the ability to provide service work on rental equipment at the yard site or in the field. Our equipment ranges from mobile homes, generators, light towers, and volume pumps to sewer tanks, water tanks, and satellite systems. If you have general knowledge of carpentry, electrical or plumbing work, along with a steady work history, we would be interested in speaking with you.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Delivers and sets up equipment at all job locations, for example, water system, sewer system, satellite television, intercom (A phone) and generator/light plant
- Completes electrical service tie-in to rig or generator power
- Break down, load, and reset rig site equipment at time of rig movement
- Retrieves all equipment from job locations that have stopped rent
- Install and replace home appliances, furniture, and equipment as necessary
- Responds to all service calls
- Completes work order on-site prior to customer billing
- Presents paperwork to Rig Site Manager on duty for signature
- Communicate and work in a professional manor with co-workers and rig site personnel at all times
- Prepare and/or participate in job safety meetings (JSA) prior to the start of an assigned task or project
- Maintains personal truck logs and vehicle inspection reports
- Responsible for the preventative maintenance to assigned vehicle and equipment
- Performs minor service work and repairs to assigned vehicle, including oil changes, fuel filter changes, etc.
- These responsibilities are not all inclusive other job duties will be assigned as needed
- Valid local driver's license
- This is not a CDL driving position but can be promoted to CDL class
- Wears personnel protective equipment
- Weekends, holidays, nights and overtime as needed
- Prolonged standing and walking, bending/stooping/squatting/kneeling/crawling. Overhead work. Twisting/Rotation. Climb stairs and ladders. Good static and dynamic balance
- Required to pass a DOT physical, agility testing, drug and alcohol screen
- Must be over 21 years of age and possess a clean driving record with current license
Excellent Benefits: Medical, Dental, Vision, Disability, Life, Matching 401(k), Employee Stock Purchase Plan
This Position Is Closed to New Applicants
This position is no longer open for new applications. Either the position has expired or was removed because it was filled.
However, there are thousands of other great jobs to be found on Rigzone.
Similar Jobs Currently Available