Wood Group PSN Commissioning Services
Updated: Jan 3 2014
||HSE Manager / Advisor, Safety Officer
||Ingleside, GOM, TX, US
||Full Time Salaried Employee
Closed - No longer accepting applications
- Candidate must have a minimum of 5 years experience in the offshore oil and gas industry with a strong HSE background.
- Candidate must be able to assist with the coordination of Construction/Commissioning activities (multiple crafts - multiple tasks)
- Previous experience with Permit to Work Coordination and related database management software is required.
- Candidates must have a strong working knowledge of the following:
- Electrical-High Voltage, extensive knowledge and experience
- LOTO (Lock out Tag out)
- PTW (Permit to Work)
- SIMOPS (Simultaneous Operations)
- OSHA Standards for the Construction Industry (29 CFR 1926)
- OSHA Standards for General Industry (29 CFR 1910)
- Construction / Commissioning Projects
- Microsoft Office Programs
- Clerical Skills
The position will be based from the KOS Yard, in Ingleside, TX before moving offshore GOM. Candidate must be able to work with Client, vendors and WGDSI team members. Please attach current resume in Word or .pdf format.
This Position Is Closed to New Applicants
This position is no longer open for new applications. Either the position has expired or was removed because it was filled.
However, there are thousands of other great jobs to be found on Rigzone.
Similar Jobs Currently Available