Updated: Jan 3 2013
||Secretarial or Administrative
||Associates/2 yr Degree/Diploma
||Houston, TX, US
||Req ID 8502
||Full Time Contractor
Closed - No longer accepting applications
JOB DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
We are looking for an exceptional individual with excellent communications skills, strong energy background, and strong experience with logistic's operations. The role will serve as a Field Administrative Support (FAS) within the Gulf of Mexico (GoM) Logistics team. The FAS is accountable for both maintaining the iLogistics system and supporting field personnel with its operational use.
- Must be able to adapt and exhibit professionalism a different dynamic work environments.
- Must display exceptional interpersonal skills and be able to clearly communicate instructions to a unique user community.
- Must have a basic understanding of computer operating systems and be willing to expand on their technical knowledge.
- Must be willing to travel to offshore locations when needed.
- Provide excellent field customer support and maintain effective working relationships with business teams, other areas and external service providers for the applications in an assigned portfolio;
- Provide on-call field support coverage;
- Record, analyze and manage to resolution, incidents in line with Service Level Agreements (SLA's) for existing services and an assigned applications portfolio;
- Follow Problem and Incident Management processes, escalate where necessary and deliver regular updates to management;
- Identify underlying root causes for reoccurring problems to improve the overall service of the team and reduce call volumes;
- Ensure all field personnel following business procedures and policies with the use of logistics systems
Offshore water survival training(HUET Training with Mets)-Required to complete prior to going offshore.
This Position Is Closed to New Applicants
This position is no longer open for new applications. Either the position has expired or was removed because it was filled.
However, there are thousands of other great jobs to be found on Rigzone.
Similar Jobs Currently Available