Updated: Sep 11 2013
||Sales and Marketing, Technical Sales, Well Servicing & Testing
||Industry Leading Base Salary Teamed with Unrivaled Sales Incentive Plan
||Denver, OKC, Midland, and other locations, US
||Full Time Salaried Employee
Closed - No longer accepting applications
Schlumberger is the leading provider of oilfield services, focusing on innovative technologies for reservoir characterization, drilling, and production. We're also a leading employer in our sector-with a reputation for hiring the best and the brightest people and keeping them at the top of their game through rewarding career-long development opportunities.
Each day, in 85 countries, we help our customers find and produce oil and gas in ways that demonstrate respect for both people and the environment. Today's industry challenges call for new ideas, techniques, and solutions. If you want to drive your career and want to grow with a company that's embraced new ways of thinking since 1927, we may have the career for you.
The Segment Sales Engineer is responsible for selling segment products and services to assigned accounts. The SSE is accountable for revenue, price, share, and the introduction of new technology.
- Atleast High School Diploma preferably a Bachelors of Science and relevant work experience.
- Minimum 5 yrs experience in O&G Upstream Sales preferably experience in specifically Artificial Lift Sales.
- Must have technical knowledge of Artificial Lift Offerings.
- Must have a excellent communication and sales aptitude.
- Must have a current book of business which will translate well for Schlumberger Artificial Lift Product Line.
- Sales Skills are a must!
- Communication - Verbal & Written
- Team work
Essential Responsibilities and Duties:
- Performs basic account profiling and account planning for the assigned accounts in accordance with the account management process.
- Implements an approved sales plan for each account.
- Identifies opportunities and manages them through the opportunity management process.
- Coordinates scheduling with the service delivery organization as required.
- Performs invoicing, receivables collection, and other administrative tasks as required.
- Implements marketing & sales business systems, and meets training standards.
Schlumberger is an equal opportunity employer.
This Position Is Closed to New Applicants
This position is no longer open for new applications. Either the position has expired or was removed because it was filled.
However, there are thousands of other great jobs to be found on Rigzone.
Similar Jobs Currently Available