Deepsea (US) Inc
Updated: Jan 31 2013
||Bachelors/3-5 yr Degree
||Competitive salary and benefits
||Full Time Salaried Employee
Closed - No longer accepting applications
In this position, you will be prepare Installation guidelines and procedures, perform Installation engineering activities and support the engineering team on Subsea Installation projects.
You will be working within either from the DeepSea office to prepare the required project deliverables, or in a large integrated project team in one of our client offices.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Development, checking and ensuring timely delivery of installation procedures in S/J modes (initiation / Normal / Lay-down procedures, Anchoring / Mooring procedure, Risers & Spools etc)
- Checking and ensuring timely delivery of material and equipment lists
- Follow-up execution of project drawings and sketches supporting installation procedures
- Checking and ensuring timely delivery of installation aids requisitions and fabrication specifications
- Management and delivery of welding & NDT procedures
- Manage Pipeline Installation Analysis, Pipeline Installation Procedures, Anchor Pattern Analysis, Anchor Handling Procedures, Spool Piece Installation Procedures
- Able to interface with drafting office & design engineers for installation aids calculations & deployment analysis
- Able to interface with Supply Chain Management and Operations direction
- Mobile to follow operation on board offshore work vessels
Qualifications & education requirements:
- BS or MS degree in Mechanical, Civil Engineering or similar technical field
- OrcaFlex, ABAQUS, Mathcad, Matlab
- From 3 to 15 years experience
- Good and wide experience on yards and working offshore
This Position Is Closed to New Applicants
This position is no longer open for new applications. Either the position has expired or was removed because it was filled.
However, there are thousands of other great jobs to be found on Rigzone.
Similar Jobs Currently Available