Mile High Energy Solutions
Updated: Jan 2 2013
||Heavy Machinery Operator, Sand Units, Acid Tankers, Hydration Units, Chemical & Gel Units, Water Tankers
||Williston, ND, US
||Full Time Salaried Employee
Closed - No longer accepting applications
Frac Equipment Operators With CDL-A Tankers Endorsement Wanted Starting wages $22hr-$24 Depending on Experience and annually between $70,000-$80,000 1st Year
- Valid CDL-A Tankers Endorsement (Hazmat preferred)
- Experience operating ( Sand Units, Hydration Units, Pneumatic Sand Trucks, Water Tanker, Acid Tanker, Blending Unit)
- Rigging Up/Down 2''-3'' irons ans hoses
- Able to work in Extreme weather conditions
- Preventative Maintenance
- Must be able to work 50-100hrs week
- Must be able to stand, squat, kneel bend for long periods of time
- Able to lift 80-100lbs regularly
- Must pass Company MVR/Background Standards
- No Suspensions last 7 years
As a recognized world wide leading provider of Oil Well Services to the petroleum industry is looking for EQUIPMENT OPERATOR TRAINEES. With locations in over 50 countries you're offered the opportunity to see the world and learn valuable skills.
$70,000 plus 1st year and steadily increase throughout the training process.
With a diverse range of services we offer a wide variety of opportunities for aggressive individuals seeking a rewarding and challenging career.
The key to our success and longevity is largely due to the growth and success of its employees.
We offer Career Advancement Programs to insure every employees has an opportunity to advance at the pace they desire. Which means Advancement Opportunities are GREAT!!!
FULL BENEFITS, Including Medical, Dental, Vision, 401K and Vacation-Travel is provided through Company, Housing Provided (New Style Man-camps).
Schedule is a Rotational 16-5 again 16 days on 5 days off must be willing to travel, Company will provide travel arrangements both in Flights and personal vehicles gas mileage up to 250 miles at .55cents a mile.
- Must be able to work Extremely Long Physical Hours and Days in ALL Extreme Weather Conditions
- Must be able to Pass DOT Physical
- Must be open to Travel as this is a Rotational Position 16 days on 5 days off, Travel paid by Company
CDL-A Drivers License (Tankers & Hazmat preferred)-with Company Approved MVR
Above the age of 21
Outdoor Work such as (Construction, Ranch and Farm Hands, Military and Oilfield Backgrounds a Plus!!!
Pre Trip Post trip Inspection's
This Position Is Closed to New Applicants
This position is no longer open for new applications. Either the position has expired or was removed because it was filled.
However, there are thousands of other great jobs to be found on Rigzone.
Similar Jobs Currently Available