Oil & Gas Technology Group
Updated: Jan 7 2013
||Coil Tubing, Logging, Strong Computer Skills, including Microsoft Office and SDS Warrior Software
||Based on Experience $70 - $100K
||Kenai, AK, US
||Full Time Salaried Employee
Closed - No longer accepting applications
We have immediate openings for 3 experienced, Cased Hole Engineers.
Candidate must be authorized to work in the United States
General Duties Include:
• Perform Memory and SRO Well Logging Operations
• Perform Tool Diagnostics and Maintenance Operations
• Process Data for Immediate Presentation to Customers
• Promote Safe Work Practices and High Standards of Performance
• Work varying hours in challenging conditions
• Complete paperwork and submit documents in a timely manner
• Maintain a safe work environment
• Communicate effectively both written and verbally
• Work independently yet coordinate well with a team,
• Willingness to assist where needed,
Qualified applicants will meet the following REQUIREMENTS:
• Have 2 or more years of oilfield experience
o Run logging tools such as PL, multi-finger caliper, MTT and CBL.
o Working with Sondex logging tools,
o Memory well logging,
o ELine, Cased or Open hole logging experience,
o Prefer Warrior Software experience
• Significant Mechanical Aptitude
• Strong Computer Skills, including Microsoft Office and SDS Warrior Software
Compensation and Benefits
• Client offers a comprehensive benefits package and competitive salary and bonus structure.
• Sign on bonus to the right applicants,
• Outstanding Benefits Include:
o Medical/Dental/Vision Benefits
o Growth opportunities
o Employer-paid Life, short term and long term insurance
This Position Is Closed to New Applicants
This position is no longer open for new applications. Either the position has expired or was removed because it was filled.
However, there are thousands of other great jobs to be found on Rigzone.
Similar Jobs Currently Available