MBI Energy Services
Updated: Feb 25 2014
||Heavy Machinery Operator, Production Operator
||Full Time Salaried Employee
Active / Open
Oil Truck Driver
MBI Energy Services provides customers with a complete range of oilfield services across North America. Since our start in 1979, we have been a family owned business dedicated to providing dependable solutions to meet our customer's needs.
• Loading, unloading and transporting crude oil.
• Properly inspect equipment on a daily basis.
• Pre and post trip inspections in accordance with DOT regulations.
• Properly complete all daily paper work and logs.
• Maintain accurate logs on PeopleNet and payroll clock.
• Compliance with DOT regulations.
• Follow guidelines and policies set forth by MBI and customers.
• Work tanks of oil utilizing MBI oil buying guidelines.
• Maintaining a clean and safe driving record.
• Attend monthly safety meetings.
Required Skills & Experience
• Previous off road experience operating a Class A vehicle.
• Ability to operate in adverse weather conditions, including off road.
• Ability to chain up truck and trailer when on the job.
• Ability to operate a 13 and 15 gear semi.
• Ability to abide all DOT rules and regulations.
Licenses and Certifications:
• Class A CDL
• Tanker endorsement
• Doubles and Triples endorsement
• Hazmat endorsement
Schedule: (Vary by location)
• 4 days on, 2 days rotation
• Or 5 on, 3 off, 5 on, 2 off rotation
• Or 4 weeks on 1 week off; during the 4 weeks on schedule is 5 on 1 off
• 12-14 hr. /days; 65-70 hr. /wk.
Shift: Day or Night
• Medical Insurance -Premium is 100% company paid for employee or family coverage.
• Teladoc - A benefit that gives employees access to a Doctor 24/7/365 for visits by phone/video at no cost to the employee, including getting a prescription written if appropriate. It's not insurance, but helps employees get the most out of their benefits.
• Dental Insurance - Premium is 100% company paid for employee coverage or 50% company paid for family coverage.
• Vision Insurance -100% employee paid.
• Life Insurance - Company paid life with AD&D policy with the option to buy up.
• 401(k)Employees are eligible for 401(k) after 1 year of employment and 1000 hours with a company match of up to 4%
Compensation: (Market rate vary by location)
• Wages will be determined by experience. • Nigh Shift Incentive: $3.00/hr.
• Time and half over 40 hrs.
In order to apply for this position, applicants MUST meet the following criteria. If your resume
does not match these criteria, you will not be able to apply for this position.
Location: North America