Bayou Well Services
Updated: Mar 20 2014
||Environmental Safety & Training, HSE Manager / Advisor
||Bachelors/3-5 yr Degree
||Greeley, CO, US
||Full Time Salaried Employee
Closed - No longer accepting applications
Bayou Well Services has an immediate opening for an experienced HSE Coordinator in our Greeley, CO field location.
**Candidate must be local, or within a commutable distance of the Greeley/Denver area.** Position Duties:
- Ensures that Bayou Well Services meets all compliance standards set forth by local, state, and federal agencies
- Schedule and monitor all safety programs.
- Travel to Bayou Well Services field locations to assess safety of employees and equipment
- Prepares report of findings with recommendations for corrective actions
- Facilitates medical treatment and drug screens for work related incidents
- Assist in incident investigation process to ascertain causes for use in recommending preventive safety measures and developing safety program
- Coordinate safety incentive, modified duty and return to work programs
- Attend conferences and maintain up-to-date knowledge of developments and changes in HSE practices and policies
- Assist field locations with providing required safety training
- Work with location management, managers, supervisors and safety coordinators to implement and update safety programs and training
- Required to work on a 24-hour call basis.
- Work assignments carried out to the highest quality level
- Must understand and comply with all safety rules and company policies of Bayou Well Services
- Perform various other job duties as assigned by manager
- Bachelors Degree in a science related field such as Engineering, Safety, Biology, Geology, Environmental Management, Chemistry, preferred
- 5+ years general safety experience
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- General knowledge of OSHA and other governmental agency requirements
- General knowledge of safety equipment and standards
- Should exhibit good judgment skills
- Basic computer skills
- Individual must be able to follow instructions
- Should be able to work closely with fellow employees.
This Position Is Closed to New Applicants
This position is no longer open for new applications. Either the position has expired or was removed because it was filled.
However, there are thousands of other great jobs to be found on Rigzone.
Similar Jobs Currently Available