Lofton Energy Services
Updated: Jun 30 2014
||Derrickman, Field Service Tech
||$14-20/hr + Per Diem DOE
||Full Time Salaried Employee
Closed - No longer accepting applications
Seeking EXPERIENCED solids control technicians. Must have previous solids control experience - VERTI-G DRYER EXPERIENCE A MUST - on land based rigs. Plant experience is NOT acceptable. The solids control technician will be responsible for:
- Maintaing and operating solids control equipment (shakers, dryers, centrifuges)
- Operating heavy equipment (trac hoe, forklift, etc)
- Working on a 14/7 rotation
- Working at various job sites throughout the United States
In addition, employees must meet the following criteria:
- Applicants MUST live in N. TEXAS or OK but others will be considered
- Minimum of one year of CONTINUOUS solids control experience that can be verified
- Submit to a background check including driving record, criminal record and previous employment
- Able to provide 3 supervisor references with working phone numbers
- Submit to pre-employment and random drug screening
- Must have own transporation that can be kept with the employee at the rig
- Must be flexible in scheduling and location of job site
When submitting resume, PLEASE state desired HOURLY wage.
This Position Is Closed to New Applicants
This position is no longer open for new applications. Either the position has expired or was removed because it was filled.
However, there are thousands of other great jobs to be found on Rigzone.
Similar Jobs Currently Available